Edith Moise ...
CoC National Conference endorser
In 1992 Edith Moise, assistant principal, Bilingual School, New York, endorsed the Committees of Correspondence national conference Conference on Perspectives for Democracy and Socialism in the 90s held at Berkeley California July 17-19.
Conference on Perspectives for Democracy and Socialism in the 90s
The Conference on Perspectives for Democracy and Socialism in the 90s was the Committees of Correspondence's first national conference held in Berkeley, California July 17-19, 1992.
Workshops that were held at the conference on Saturday, July 18 included:
Latino/Caribbean A powerful and growing political force: The Latino/Caribbean people's struggle for equality and justice. What are the new perspectives in the Chicano/Mexicano, Puerto Rican and Caribbean communities?
- Linda Coronado, Director, Volunteer Services, Cook County Hospital, Chicago
- William Gerena-Rochet, National Congress for Puerto Rican Rights, NY
- Edith Moise, Asst. Principal, Bilingual School, NY
- Joe Navarro, Chicano community activist, Denver
- Nelson Valdez, Vice Pres., Local 1199, NY
- Marshall Garcia, Exec. VP, Local 1199, NY