Template:TOCnestleft David Solnit
"HOW DO WE UPROOT THE SYSTEM AND BUILD A BETTER WORLD?"
A benefit to distribute "Horizontalism: Popular Power in Argentina" to social movements in Argentina and Latin America**
Tuesday May 31, 2005: AK Press
674-A 23rd. St, Oakland. 
"Social Justice in the Bay Area" open letter
An Open Letter to Men Committed to Social Justice in the Bay Area - Calling on Men in the Bay Area to Stand Up for Reproductive Justice.
- On January 22nd, the right-wing anti-choice movement will be coming to San Francisco to shout their anti-human rights, anti-woman message in the streets. At this time when women's rights to abortion are being challenged by the Bush administration and questioned in the Democratic party, it is crucial that we as men join the sisters organizing in opposition to this right-wing march and say: REPRODUCTIVE JUSTICE FOR ALL! 
Signatories included David Solnit, Social Justice Activist .
Center for Political Education
In 2005 Betita Martínez, David Solnit and Chris Carlson gave talks entitled: "Globalize Liberation", a discussion of the movements highlighted in the book "Globalize Liberation". The classes were held at the San Francisco based Center for Political Education, an organization closely associated with the Committees of Correspondence for Democracy and Socialism.
For May Day and Beyond
Open Letter to White Communities
- In the past month, five million people, mostly immigrants of color, have mobilized for justice and are making history, flooding the streets in unprecedented numbers. Meanwhile, the most visible participation by white people is coming from the racist and right wing leaders who are defining and dominating the debate in the Federal government and in the news, radio and opinion pages. Where are the voices of anti-racist white people in this crucial moment, when the worst anti-immigrant legislation in decades is still poised to drop?
- [ East Bay | Global Justice and Anti-Capitalism How Do We Uproot the System and Build a Better World? by globalize liberation ( josh [at] akpress.org ) Monday May 30th, 2005 ]
- Indymedia, Santa Cruz Indymedia | Health, Housing, and Public Services | Womyn An Open Letter to Men committed to Social Justice in the Bay Area by Rishi Awatramani and Chris Crass Friday Jan 14th, 2005 4:48 PM
- Center for Political Education website: Past Classes (1998 - 2007)
- Indymedia For May Day and Beyond