Daniel Ryne Lucio
Daniel Ryne Luico is a Texas activist.
Latinos for Peace
On October 31 2009, Latinos For Peace issued a statement calling for “no escalation of the war in Afghanistan and for expedited withdrawal of U.S. troops from Iraq and Afghanistan as well as an end to the coup government in Honduras”.
More than 100 activists endorsed the call, including Daniel Ryne Luico, TAMI Corp, Chr.
The Texas Drought Project Advisory Board
The Texas Drought Project Advisory Board includes;
- Myfe Moore – environmentalist, philanthropist, activist for Texas heritage, founder of Helotes Creek and San Geronimo Nature Centers; San Antonio.
- Sue Beckwith – President Emeritus of Texas Organic Farmers and Gardeners, businesswoman, farmer; Bastrop.
- Austin Adams – Founding chair, Texas Environmental Democrats, second-generation environmentalist, entrepreneur; Austin.
- Mobi Warren -- Texas representative for 350.org, science educator, poet/author, translator for Thich Nhat Hanh; San Antonio.
- Daniel Ryne Lucio – Deputy Field Director, Battleground Texas; Chair emeritus, Earth Day/Bay Day; recent graduate of the prestigious Masters’ program at Texas A&M Corpus Christi in environmental science; Lower Rio Grande Valley.
- Tricia Cortez – Executive Director, Rio Grande International Study Center; founder, Safe Fracking Coalition; graduate of Princeton University; Laredo.