- 1 2018 Green Party Congressional candidates
- 2 Iowa City DSA Facebook closed group page
- 3 2017 People's Summit Bernie delegation
- 4 Congress
- 5 May 2017 Medicare for All Rally - Iowa City
- 6 DSA of Iowa public Facebook group
- 7 Our Revolution Central Iowa Facebook
- 8 Socialist Party USA - Members Only Closed FB Group
- 9 References
2018 Green Party Congressional candidates
James K. Young February 27, 2018 ·
Support those that will support & work for you, not SuperPACs, Corporations, the 1%, Giant lobbying bodies such as the MIC, etc! — with Roshan Akula, Eric Allen, Ray Parrish, Lewis Elbinger, Angelica Duenas Democrat for Congress - CA29 East SFV, Elect Marv Sandnes, 2018 - US House, OR, Pacific Green Party of Oregon, Kenneth Mejia, Phil Roe for Congress, Zachary Benjamin Burd, Chris Richardson, Randall Auxier, Diane Moxley, Henry Gaff, Lynn S. Kahn, Miguel Zuniga, Lino Stracuzzi, Haryaksha Gregor Knauer, Daniel Clark, Richard Gomez, Adam Hickey, Jimmy Cooper For Congress and Joe Manchik for Congress.
Iowa City DSA Facebook closed group page
Iowa City Democratic Socialists of America Facebook closed group page, as of May 10, 2017, included Daniel Clark.
2017 People's Summit Bernie delegation
Luis Magana June 13, 2017:
Still in it, to win it — with Keith A. Rubino for NYS Assembly 118th District, Jeff Marshall, Keith A. Rubino, Lynette McClain, Selina Vickers, Jesica Butler, Ben Schoch, Cleo Dioletis, Jada Peten, Drew Romano, Sarah Scanlon, Carolanne Fry, Leigha LaFleur, Shawnee Badger, Julie Tuck, Jessica Hydle Crowe, Nita Ellenback Lynch, Sole Breeze, Jeff Day, Zenaida Huerta, Annie Naranjo-Rivera, Shawnee Badger, Melissa Demyan, Glee Oeste, Tatum Kenn, Natalie Higley, Steven Abreu, Katrina Bergstrom, Bobbie McGowan, Gabriel McArthur, Zach Denney, Daniel Clark, Sitina Gutierrez, Miranda Gold and Caleb Hansen.
May 2017 Medicare for All Rally - Iowa City
- With the passage of Trumpcare in the House, we must now take the fight to the Senate. We must protect The Affordable Care Act, a critically important step towards the goal of making healthcare available to all.
- Iowa City will be joining six other cities across our great state in hosting a MFA rally on the same day. We are going to send a clear message to Washington about where we stand on healthcare.
- Come stand with us, May 20th at the Ped Mall in Iowa City!
- Rob Hogg - State Senate Minority Leader/District 19
- Joe Bolkcom - State Senate Assistant Minority Leader/District 43
- Liz Bennett - State House Representative, Assistant Minority Leader/ District 65
- Mike Carberry - Johnson Co. Supervisor
- Rod Sullivan - Johnson Co. Supervisor
- Sandy Dockendorff - BSN/RN and IDP 2nd Congressional District Central Committee Chair and State Rules Chair
- Steve Siegel - Retired Wapello Co. Supervisor, Candidate for State Senate District 41
- Mazahir Salih - Former President of the Center for Worker Justice, Candidate for Iowa City / City Council
- Daniel Clark - National delegate to the 2016 DNCC, Candidate for 2nd District U.S. House
- Jodi Clemens - Candidate for State House District 73
- Elizabeth Dinschel - State Leader of Action Iowa and Candidate for Coralville City Council
- Dave Loebsack - U.S. House Representative, 2nd Congressional District Cosponsor HR 676
- Hosted by : Chris Laursen and Nora Taft
- Event sponsored by : Iowa City Democratic Socialists of America Our Revolution - Johnson County
DSA of Iowa public Facebook group
In September 2017 Daniel Clark was a member of the Democratic Socialists of Iowa public Facebook group.