Cynthia Anderson ...
Communist endorsed demonstration
Salvemos Nuestra Ciudad!! Salvemos Nuestros Ninos!! was the rallying call of a large leftist demonstration held in Los Angeles, May 16, 1992.
Most of the events endorsers were known members, or affiliates of, the Communist Party USA.
They included Cynthia Anderson, National Lawyers Guild, (Loyola Law School Chapter)
CoC National Conference endorser
In 1992 Cynthia Anderson, Central America peace activist Los Angeles, California, endorsed the Committees of Correspondence national conference Conference on Perspectives for Democracy and Socialism in the 90s held at Berkeley California July 17-19.
"Westside Friends of Jackie Goldberg"
Signatories to a letter from Westside Friends of Jackie Goldberg, dated January 15, 1993 were;
- Mayor Judy Abdo
- Cynthia Anderson and Tim Barker
- Nancy Angelo
- Abby Haight Arnold
- Elaine Attias
- David Clennon
- Steve Ediger and Sharon Seto
- Margo Feinberg
- Larry Frank and Catherine Hess
- Jan Goodman and Jerry Manpearl
- Bob Gottlieb
- Woody Hastings
- Kelly Hayes-Raitt
- Elizabeth Hirsch
- Paula Litt and Barrett Litt
- Abby J. Leibman
- Suzy Marks and Wally Marks
- Sarah Pillsbury and Richard Kletter
- Laurie Pincus and Phil Brimble
- Elena Popp
- Michele Prichard and Rod Lane
- Vivian Rothstein
- Jane Small and Hugh Hallenberg
- Moe Stavnezer
- Gary Stewart
- Steve Tarzynski and Kathie Sheldon
- Julie Thompson and Brogan De Paor
- Andrea Tuch
- Barbara Zheutlin
- Bill Zimmerman