- 1 2017 Executive
- 2 DSA Women's Caucus Facebook group
- 3 Health Care Working Group - Chicago DSA
- 4 Environmental Working Group - Chicago DSA
- 5 DSA National Climate & Environmental Justice Working Group
- 6 Socialist Feminists (DSA) Facebook page
- 7 Resistance Culture: A Chicago DSA Working Group
- 8 References
Clara Alcott is a Chicago activist.
Chicago Democratic Socialists of America has staggered two year terms for its officers, but add in two vacancies among the officer positions and you have nearly a whole new crew selected at the June 17 membership convention. The meeting was held in the historic United Electrical Workers Hall at 37 S. Ashland in Chicago. Clara Alcott was elected female co-chair. Leonard Pierce was elected male co-chair. Hope Payton-Carrillo was elected secretary. Dele Balogun and Ramsin Canon will share the political education officer position (but only one vote). Peg Strobel remains as treasurer, that term ending next June.
DSA Women's Caucus Facebook group
Health Care Working Group - Chicago DSA
- Clara Alcott Created group on July 6, 2017.
Environmental Working Group - Chicago DSA
- Virginia Jungerich
- Ashwin Ravikumar
- Lucie Macias
- Clara Alcott
- Colin M. Hill
- Zach Shearer
- Audrey Steinbach
DSA National Climate & Environmental Justice Working Group
Members of the DSA National Climate & Environmental Justice Working Group closed FB page, as of August 30, 2017 included Clara Alcott.
Socialist Feminists (DSA) Facebook page
Resistance Culture: A Chicago DSA Working Group
Members of Resistance Culture: A Chicago Democratic Socialists of America Working Group, a Public Facebook Group, accessed February 10, 2018 included Clara Alcott.
- This page is intended as an ad-hoc start to a proposed working group based around the exploration of arts, culture and radical social change among Chicago members of Democratic Socialists of America.