Chicago Progressive Caucus
Chicago Progressive Caucus aka the Chicago City Council Progressive Reform Coalition.
The Chicago’s aldermanic Progressive Caucus hosted their first fundraiser April 10, 2014, and completely filled the second floor of Buddy Guys club. — with Scott Waguespack, John Arena, Mariyana Spyropoulos, Alderman Bob Fioretti, Will Guzzardi, Leslie Hairston, Nick Sposato and Roderick Sawyer at Inaugural Progressive Caucus Fundraiser. 
As of 2017, the Progressive Reform Caucus is proud to number 11 sitting aldermen among our ranks.
- Alderman Sophia King, 4th Ward
- Alderman Leslie Hairston, 5th Ward
- Alderman Roderick Sawyer, 6th Ward
- Alderwoman Susan Sadlowski Garza, 10th Ward
- Alderman Toni Foulkes, 16th Ward
- Alderman David Moore, 17th Ward
- Alderman Ricardo Munoz, 22nd Ward
- Alderman Scott Waguespack, 32nd Ward
- Alderman Christopher Taliaferro, 29th Ward
- Alderman Carlos Ramirez-Rosa, 35th Ward
- Alderman John Arena, 45th Ward