Abortion Care Network
- "In 2009 the Bellevue, Nebraska clinic was damaged by an arson fire. That fire, which was believed to have been set by anti-choice criminals, caused all records prior to 2009 to be lost and destroyed. Therefore, accurately tracking how many women were funded prior to that time is not possible."
- https://abortionaccessfund.org/aaf-board/ AAF BOARD OF DIRECTORS, accessed July 31 2017
- https://abortionaccessfund.org/dr-carharts-clinics/ Carhart Clinics, accessed July 31 2017
- https://www.opensocietyfoundations.org/sites/default/files/communities-against-hate-front-line-organizations-20170313.pdf Communities Against Hate: Front-Line Organizations, accessed July 23 2017
- https://abortionaccessfund.org/aaf-history/ ENSURING ACCESS, RESPECTING WOMEN AND PROTECTING REPRODUCTIVE RIGHTS SINCE 2000, accessed July 31 2017
- https://abortionaccessfund.org/aaf-history/, accessed July 31 2017
- http://www.operationrescue.org/archives/butcher-of-bellevue-strikes-17-week-abortion-gone-wrong-at-carharts-nebraska-abortion-mill/ “Butcher of Bellevue” Strikes: 17-Week Abortion Gone Wrong At Carhart’s Nebraska Abortion Mill, accessed July 31 2017