United Students Against Sweatshops
United Students Against Sweatshops Coordinating Committee, 2011-2012 School Year.
- Terasia Bradford, Ohio State University, Regional Organizer Delegate
- Mary Yanik, Yale University, At Large Delegate
- Sarah Hirsch, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, CCSC/Campus Worker Solidarity Campaigns
- Morgan Currier, University of Washington – Seattle, ISC / Garment Worker Solidarity Campaigns
- Emalee Thittavong, Northeastern University, At Large Delegate
- Casey Sweeney, Cornell University, Collective Liberation Committee
Mark Gilliland February , 2013 with Petro On, Jared Story, Ash-Lee Henderson, Mark Ortiz, Francisco Rios, Melissa Godfrizzle, Keavy McFadden, Stephen Agwu, Bianca Hinz Foley, Jan Van Tol, Vee Ramesses, Claire Lewis, Billy Yates, AK Kulkarni, Terasia Carin Bradford, Maria Antonia Rodriguez, Lingran Kong, Leewana Thomas, Sol Gonz, Javier Figueroa, Alli Sehon, Brock Meade, Benji Ng, Jeffrey Lichtenstein, Melissa Horsfall, John Gieryn, Rigoberto Campos, Martin Xavi Macias, Carmen Armen, Kayla Frye, Kathleen Brower, Casey Sweeney and Sara Neumann at United Students Against Sweatshops 16th Annual National Conference in Miami!
Revolutionary Strategies to Beat the Rising Right Wing
Revolutionary Strategies to Beat the Rising Right Wing, was a nationwide conference call organized by Freedom Road Socialist Organization, Sunday October 30, 2016.
- What's the nature of this right-wing threat? What has this election cycle changed about the political terrain we're fighting on? How do we need to prepare for whats coming after the election? Hear about these crucial questions from our panel of top political strategists, including Nelini Stamp, Bill Fletcher, Jr., Linda Burnham, and Sendolo Diaminah.
Those indicating interest in attending, on Facebook included Casey Sweeney.
Those invited included Kenzo Shibata.
Kenzo Shibata August 20, 2017 near Anaheim, CA ·
Kenzo Shibata February 2, 2017 ·