- 1 Background
- 2 Co-chair
- 3 DSA
- 4 Iowa DSA-Social/Non-Business Facebook group
- 5 DSA of Iowa public Facebook group
- 6 DSA Prairie Dog Caucus
- 7 DSA Ella Baker & Lucy Parsons Training Closed FB Group
- 8 DSA Women's Caucus Facebook group
- 9 Central Iowa DSA Reading Group
- 10 Socialist Feminists of Iowa
- 11 References
Caroline Schoonover is an Iowa activist.
Caroline Schoonover grew up near Martensdale, Iowa, just south of the state capital. She is one of the thousands of Millennials across the country who joined the Democratic Socialists of America after the 2016 election of Donald Trump. Her day job is teaching children about agriculture at a local museum. In 2019 she’s finishing up her second year as the co-chair of the Central Iowa DSA, a position she sees as a way “to actually do something instead of being mad and upset every day after Trump became president.”
Iowa DSA-Social/Non-Business Facebook group
In September 2017 Caroline Schoonover was a member of the Iowa DSA-Social/Non-Business public Facebook group.
DSA of Iowa public Facebook group
In September 2017 Caroline Schoonover was a member of the Democratic Socialists of Iowa public Facebook group.
DSA Prairie Dog Caucus
DSA Ella Baker & Lucy Parsons Training Closed FB Group
DSA Women's Caucus Facebook group
Central Iowa DSA Reading Group
Socialist Feminists of Iowa
- Socialist Feminists of Iowa is a group for self-identifying women and non-binary folks to share resources and DSA affiliated Socialist Feminist events happening in Iowa. 
Members as of February 21 2018 included Caroline Schoonover.