Tennessee Valley DSA
Nashville DSA leaders
Metropolitan Nashville Democratic Socialists of America leaders, as of as of January 1987;
- Chair - Jean Harrington
- Vice chair - Martha Wetteman
- Corresponding Secretary - Everett Long
- Recording Secretary, Treasurer - Eugene TeSelle
- Newsletter - Jim Young
- Membership - Bruce Haskin
Delaware Valley Committees of Correspondence
In May 1994, Libby Frank, George Dolph, Irene Borenstein, Beth Edelman, Mort Frank, Bruce Haskin, Aaron Libson, Norma Libson and Amy Menzer were members of the Steering Committee of the Delaware Valley Committees of Correspondence.
Latinos for Peace
On October 31 2009, Latinos For Peace issued a statement calling for “no escalation of the war in Afghanistan and for expedited withdrawal of U.S. troops from Iraq and Afghanistan as well as an end to the coup government in Honduras”.
More than 100 activists endorsed the call, including Bruce Haskin.
"$15/hr for all! Social Service Workers Speak Out!"
Monday 27 October 2014, Tiffany Paul organized an event "$15/hr for all! Social Service Workers Speak Out!" at the NYU Kimmel Center.
- The struggle to raise the minimum wage is a lively and dynamic movement developing across the US. The fight for a minimum wage of $15 dollars is one step forward in the fight for a living wage, and fast food workers have been at the forefront of this struggle.
Speakers: Stephanie Luce - Murphy Institute for Worker Education, author of Fighting for a Living Wage, Kimberley Thomas - Dental Assistant, Harlem Hospital, DC37 local 768, Muata Greene - Coalition of Black Trade Unionists NYC and Left Labor Project, Sooyoung Lee - Substance Abuse Counselor, 1199SEIU & Power for Rank-and File Employees in the Social Services.
Those indicating willingness to attend on Wherevent included Katie Ebbitt, Elana Mae, Michelle O'Brien, Emma Rose, Andrea Shapiro, Bruce Newell Haskin, Michael Gould-Wartofsky, Jake Streich-Kest, Monica M. Garcia, Michelle Esi, Marcelo Maia, David Klassen, Ian Williams, Narbada Chhetri, Johnny Channels, Sara Duvisac, Jonah Birch, Isabella Decker, Adaner Usmani, Eric Odell, Jessica Jensen, Caitlin Knapp, Imani Henry, Lizzie Busch, Juan Ignacio Rosa, Daniel Aldana Cohen, Lizzie Kirshenbaum, Sara Hyler, Goutami Sanyal, Christy Thornton, Gavi Lankin, Padma Thapa, Juliet Ucelli, Lucretia John, Jamila Hammami, Rachel V. Isreeli , Eman Abdelhadi, Jessica Lopez, Sooyoung Lee, Marie Kerrin, Emily Weinrebe, Ceema Luu, Sarah Dh.
"Debate On Marxism-Leninism"
2605 S. Darien St. Philadelphia, February 6, 2016 "Debate On Marxism-Leninism" organized by Jake Kinzey.
- Come out and talk about Marxism-Leninism! What is it? What can we learn from it?
Those indicating attendance on the Wherevent website included Andrew Macaroni, Nat Turner-Jackson, Azzizah Abdullah, Kate Faust, Isabella Jayme, Jake Kinzey, Bruce Haskin, John T. Kaye, Bunny Juarez, Samar Shraim, Magdalene Moy, Norah Andrea La Torre, Scott Jenkins, Daniel Pitt, Tim Horras, Constance Lee, Gabriel Salgado, Adam Bleiman, Rina Mascitti, John Lesmeister, Isabell Welsh, Nhoj Matthews, Samantha Valentino, Sasha Lubarskai, Cranford Coulter, Brandon Slattery, Amanda Almanac, Hypatia Nacheinander, Akshay Walia, M. Harlan Hoke, Mark R. Eisenstædt, Elsy Marie, Mackenzie Morris, Lucas Lipatti, Jon Lange, Greg Gabrellas, Panagiotis Alexiou, Alan Warsaw, Nelson Maserota, Ethan Jury.
- Feb 1983 branch statistics form to DSA HQ]
- [Minutes of meeting Metropolitan Nashville Democratic Socialists of America, Jan. 18. 1987]
- Democratic Left, March/April 1991, page 14
- Delaware Valley CoC letter, May 19, 1994
- Dem. Left, Jan./Feb. 1995, 29
- Wherevent "$15/hr for all! Social Service Workers Speak Out!"
- Wherevent "Debate On Marxism-Leninism"