Barbara Fetonte August 12 2019.
This is very exciting. Both Danny and me have worked with Cristina. She is a phenomenal person. She is a great organizer. She can beat Cornyn. This is a woman with integrity. Please support her by donating to her campaign. Both Danny and me will work hard on her campaign.
Thomas Grace meeting
Thomas Grace is also speaking tonight at the TSEU Union Hall at 7pm, located at 1700 S. 1st St.
- Thomas Grace is our guest on Rag Radio today, Fri. 4/8, 2-3 p.m. (CT) on KOOP 91.7-FM in Austin. Tom, a survivor of the 1970 Kent State shootings -- when National Guardsmen shot unarmed students, killing four -- is the author of "Kent State: Death and Dissent in the Long Sixties." Stream it live:
Socialist Caucus at 2016 DNC
Over 300 Sanders activists attended Democratic Socialists of America’s “Socialist Caucus” on Wednesday afternoon, July 27th, 3016. In the audience were over 100 Sanders delegates, including most of DSA’s 55 member-delegates; they were joined by Larry Sanders, Senator Sanders’ brother, and the Senator’s son, Levi Sanders.
Numerous participants remarked on social media that the caucus was one of the most substantive meetings at the convention. A score of participants joined DSA on the spot and the DSA table rapidly sold out of its 50 bright red DSA “Continuing the Political Revolution” T-shirts.
- Shout-outs to all the DSA delegates and volunteers who helped build the caucus. In particular, Tom Gallagher, Penny Schantz, Paul Garver, Harlan Baker, Ashley Rodriguez, Danny and Barbara Fetonte, Larry Wittner, Rachel Ochs, Rebecca Ryan, Diane Isser and the list goes on...
- "I really got excited and started working hard when Bernie agreed to come to Austin on March 31, 2015. Over 500 people came to the event in Austin. Jim Hightower whispered to Bernie "there is something special happening here." And indeed there was something special happening: a month later, Bernie began his campaign for president!"
Austin Bernie supporters
Texas State Employees Union (CWA Local 6186)
Texas State Employees Union staff October 17, 2016 ·
Block-walking for Susanna Woody
Susanna Woody March 3 near Austin, TX ·
Last weekend of block walking. Come out and join us! Thanks Austin Young Democrats , Our Revolution South Austin , Left Up To US and Our Revolution Central TX for coming out today! — with Kolby Duhon, Andrew Costigan, Roy Woody, Barbara Fetonte, Sarah Rodriguez Ledesma, Mickey Fetonte, Erica Ọkụ Pehua, Joey Gidseg, Claudia Corum, Cynthia Mancha, Steve Voytowich, Raquel Voytowich, Richard Franklin, Maryann Ledesma, Jen Ramos, Chau Lan Ngo and Savannah Ledesma.
DSA Queer Coalition
Zach Bulls March 20, 2017; ·
Over 1,000 people gathered at the Texas capitol today to speak with their elected representatives (state senate and house) about LGBTQ rights. We voiced our concerns regarding the harmful and discriminatory legislation posing as religious freedom bills. We discussed SB6, "the bathroom bill", which is merely discrimination and hate disguised as concern for "public safety." Thank you to Equality Texas for joining forces with the ACLU of Texas and the Human Rights Campaign for the All In For Equality Advocacy Day & Rally.
- atxDSA #QueerCoalition #DemocraticSocialists #EqualityTXLobbyDay #Equality — with Suzy Shelor, Nikole Sturm, Barbara Fetonte, Zach Bulls, Elizabeth Garcia and Nikki Reese at Texas State Capitol.
Austin DSA national conference delegate
Austin Democratic Socialists of America members who endorsed Danny Fetonte when he ran for DSA NPC in 2017 included Liz Garcia, Chau Ngo, Jim Tourtelott, Bobbie Tsukahara, Nikki Reese, Julie Ann Nitsch, Taylor Jones, Seth Hutchinson, Jacob Aronowitz, James Cole, Gil Starkey, Barbara Fetonte, Mickey Fetonte, Bob Gibbons, Ron Nelson, Ahmed Abdel-Meguid, Yolanda Delgado, Priscilla Echegaray, Sophia Donnelly, Roy Woody, Susanna Woody, Liliana Mendoza, Chris Wang, Colin Gray, Omar Kadir, Molly Middleton, Derek Brozowski, Guilherme Nettesheim, Steve Voytowich, Chance Walker, Mike Gross, Rachel Castignoli, Bob Gibbons, Cynthia Mancha – Austin.
Democratic Socialists of America Unity
Texas DSA at the convention
Texas DSA - Red State Rising
Left Up To US Closed Facebook group
- DSA DSA Leads Socialist Caucus at DNCPosted by Joseph M. Schwartz on 08.12.16
- Support DSA Delegates at the DNC
- [https://www.Facebook.com/notes/austin-dsa/support-danny-fetonte-for-npc/1917815435143506/Support Danny Fetonte for NPC AUSTIN DSA·SUNDAY, JULY 23, 2017]