Template:TOCnestleft Ann Schwartz
Alliance for Radical Change
LOM Contributing editor
In 1980, contributing editors to Line of March were Tom Angotti, Fran Beal, Ralph Beitel, William Bollinger, Dale Borgeson, Jim Dann, Michael Downing, Cam Duncan, James Early, Phil Gardiner, Steve Hamilton, Fred Lass, Dan Lund, Jan Newton, Tim Patterson, Mel Rothenberg, Ann Schwartz, Albert Szymanski.
Frontline Anniversary events
In 1988 Line of March celebrated the 4th Anniversay of their newspaper Frontline with a series of events around the country. Boston dinner speakers were Gus Newport and Ann Schwartz, Washington DC speakers were Irwin Silber and Hilda Mason. In Chicago it was Danny Davis and Fran Beal.
Socialist Scholars Conference 1990
After the Cold War
- Sponsor: Socialist Dialog
- Moderator: Leslie Cagan Co-Chair NCIPA
- Jim Haughton, Director, Harlem Fightback
- Ann Schwartz, National Executive Committee, Frontline
- David McReynolds, Socialist Party USA, War Resisters League
- [The Stanford Daily, Volume 167, Issue 60, 16 May 1975]
- LOM, Vol 1,No 2, July Aug. 1980 p 2
- Second Annual Socialist Scholars Conference program.