New American Movement 10th convention
In 1981 Gene Vanderport, Danville NAM; Bernie Demczuk, DC NAM; Andrea Gunderson, Cleveland NAM; Paul Schrade, LA NAM and Judy Gregory, Cleveland NAM led a workshop entitled Labor in the '80's at the 10th Convention of the New American Movement. The convention was held in a union headquarters in Chicago and ran from July 29 - August 2, 1981.
New American Movement
DSA Conference delegate
DSA Feminist Commission
In 1986 she was listed as a member of the Commission.
1986 Debs dinner
Andrea Gundersen attended the Chicago Democratic Socialists of America 1986 Norman Thomas - Eugene V. Debs Dinner, held on Saturday, May 10, at the Ascot Hotel.
Andrea Gundersen presented the Debs Award to Jackie Vaughn.
- NAM 10th Convention Agenda, July 29, 1981
- Women Organizing, Winter 1982
- DSA Conference delegate list Oct. 12 1983 update
- DSA Feminist Commission Directory, 1985
- 1986 DSA Feminist Commission Directory