- 1 Friends of Sean Monahan
- 2 DSA Leaders
- 3 Coordinating Committee of the Young Democratic Socialists
- 4 Organize Sacramento
- 5 Ami Bera volunteers
- 6 Sacramento DSA
- 7 Immigration protest
- 8 Wellstone Progressive Democrats of Sacramento FB Discussion group
- 9 DSA Healthcare Rally
- 10 Green Socialist Caucus
- 11 DSA Disability Caucus/Working Group
- 12 DSA Women's Caucus Facebook group
- 13 Socialist Punk Caucus
- 14 Socialist Feminists (DSA) Facebook page
- 15 DSA in CDP member
- 16 Members
- 17 References
Andee Johanna Sunderland, is a former leader of the Women's Caucus in Young Democratic Socialists and current co-chair of the YDS nationally. Sunderland got her start working outreach for Democratic candidates in both local and state-wide races, and also has experience working in non-profit advocacy and administration for environmental and anti-poverty groups. She received her BA in Public Policy from Mills College in 2011. .
Friends of Sean Monahan
November 28, 2013 Sean Monahan of Providence Democratic Socialists of America wished Happy Marxgiving! to a list of people Silvina Hdz, Henry Seiler, Alex Jones, Amanda Davis, Betsy Tammaro, Calli Nicole, Alex Gourevitch, PM Gutierrez, Ingrid Hjertaker, Catalina Arreaza, Remeike Forbes, Neal Meyer, Maria Svart, David Duhalde, Andrew Porter, Matthew Riley Porter, Bryan Michael, Daniel Hanson, Elizabeth Henderson, Jim Sullivan, Nate Wade, Joseph Schwartz, Michele Rossi, Benjamin Kreider, Jesse Butterfield, Chris Maisano, Peter Frase, Bhaskar Sunkara, Ian Lee, David Roddy, Andee Johanna Sunderland, Ryan Briles, Alex Deane, Sarah Slichter, Sarah Gollwitzer, Kasey Knopp, Daniel Adrian Santiago, Tatiana Guerrero, Betsy Avila, Mike McCabe, Trace Cabot, Will Emmons, Elena Blanc, Davey Scher, Deanna Gosling, Ian Georgianna, Jana Koehn, Jackie Sewell, JP Kaderbek, Kate McCreary, Lauren Hines, Karen Narefsky, Noah Baron, Tom DiNardo, Brynn Cassidy West, Emahunn Raheem Ali Campbell, Chris Hicks, Melinda Fiedler, Isabel Anreus, Elizabeth Pride, Beth Cozzolino, Donald Bryan Hopkins, Joshua Luther, Dan Ludwig, Alec Hudson, Kyle Hempe, Luis Caza, Brian Flowers, Sam Miller, Jacob Curry, Liz Wright, Phillip Logan, Justin Simons.
Sacramento Valley Democratic Socialists of America held a general membership meeting Sept 22, 2014 and elected an executive committee..
- Co-chairs:Mike Israel, Andee Sunderland
- Rebecca Marquez-Hernandez, Secretary/Treasurer
- Richard Rafael-Tedford, membership coordinator
- David Roddy, NPC representative
- Organizers:Duane Campbell,Shelley Koonse, Jim Middleton
Coordinating Committee of the Young Democratic Socialists
Coordinating Committee of the Young Democratic Socialists, 2014/2015;
- Jacob Curry, Co-Chair
- Andee Sunderland, Co-Chair
- Femi Agbabiaka, At-large Member
- Shelby Murphy, At-large Member
- Leah Terry, At-large Member
- Melody Yee, At-large Member 
Darrow Sprague December 9, 2016 ·
Ami Bera volunteers
- Dear River City Dems-
- Here is an opportunity to be involved with other Dems & support the election of Dr Ami Bera doing voter registration. Please see the email below for needed information. It's also a chance to wear your River City T-shirt.
- Let's elect Democrats to Congress,
- Glennda Campos
The email went to Andee Sunderland, and others.
In 2016 Andee Sunderland was a member of Sacramento Democratic Socialists of America. She signed the Give The People What They Want: DSA Members on 2016 and Beyond letter.
- Solidarity with those facing deportation and to all those who stood up to Scott Jones and Thomas Homan's xenophobia. Resiste! — with Shane Brinton, Hannah Williams and Andee Johanna Sunderland.
Wellstone Progressive Democrats of Sacramento FB Discussion group
Wellstone Progressive Democrats of Sacramento FB Discussion group, as of August 8 2017;
- Zoe Kipping
- Joshua Cameron, Citrus Heights, California
- Earl Lagomarsino, Sacramento, California
- Milton Whaley, Owner-Operator at Singing Frog Farm
- Eric Sunderland, Sacramento, California
- Jillynn Molina
- John Bell, American River
- Karen Bernal, UNLV
- Bill Lackemacher, Sacramento, California
- Andee Sunderland, Mills College
- Phillip Kim, American River College
DSA Healthcare Rally
Phillip Kim with Shane Brinton and David Roddy, Jonah Paul, .Annabel Vera, Shirley Toy, Ellen Mack, April Ford, Mel Ody, David Hildebrand, Alyssa De La Rosa, Ian Lee, Andee Sunderland, Eric Sunderland, Sandra Delgadillo Kearns, Russell Rawlings.
April 11 2017· Sacramento, CA ·
- Mark your calendar for Wed. April 26, 11am! Sacramento Rally & Senate Health Cmte Hearing-SB 562's 1st Vote! If you support single payer / healthcare for all, we need hundreds of people there to make sure that the Senate Health Committee votes in favor of SB.
Green Socialist Caucus
Democratic Socialists of America, Green Socialist Caucus closed Facebook group members, as of October 15 2017, included Andee Sunderland.
DSA Disability Caucus/Working Group
DSA Women's Caucus Facebook group
Socialist Punk Caucus
Socialist Feminists (DSA) Facebook page
DSA in CDP member
- John Shaban, Created group on October 10, 2017
- Russell Rawlings, Director of Advocacy Services at Resources for Independent Living
- Michelle Pariset, Elected Delegate, 7th Assembly District at California Democratic Party
- Jamie Thompson, Regional Director at SEIU Local 2015
- Shane Brinton, Statewide Field Organizing Coordinator at UC Student-Workers Union - UAW Local 2865
- Andee Sunderland, Mills College
- Jovana Fajardo, Director at Alliance of Californians for Community Empowerment - ACCE South Sacramento
- David Roddy, Sacramento, California
- Phillip Kim, Community Organizer at California Nurses Association