- Alexandra Flores-Quilty got her start in student organizing at the University of Oregon in 2010 fighting tuition hikes, against the privatization of her university and for student autonomy/shared governance. In 2012 she was a lead student in the Oregon Student Association (OSA) VoteORVote Campaign. She was a 2013-2014 Young People For (YP4) fellow, the Programming Director for the 2013 National Student Power Convergence and an organizer for the Oregon Working Families Party, and was formerly the president of USSA (2014-2016). Now based in DC.
According to her LinkedIn profile, Alexandra Flores-Quilty was Executive Director By The People and Managing Director of AllOfUs, a project of Momentum, was described as "a movement to challenge Wall Street Democrats to represent a truly progressive agenda, or get out of the way."
- Nicole Carty is a Core Team member and Lead Trainer at Momentum
- Maria Fernanda Cabello is a Core Team member and Lead Trainer at Momentum
- Alexandra Flores-Quilty a Core Team member and Lead Trainer at Momentum
- Davida Ginsberg is the Development Director of Momentum
- Cicia Lee is the Training Director of Momentum
- Miski Noor is a Core Team member and Lead Trainer at Momentum
- Lissy Romanow is the Executive Director of Momentum
- Seth Woody is a Core Team member and Lead Trainer at Momentum
We Will Replace You co-founders included:
Endorsing Keith Ellison
Millennial Leaders Endorse Keith Ellison for DNC Chair was posted February 2017.
Young people have been at the forefront of every major struggle in our country to make real the promise of democracy. During the last election cycle, our generation played a pivotal role in bringing economic and racial justice to the forefront of political dialogue, and now we are marching in the streets, rallying at airports, and at town halls resisting Donald Trump’s cabinet and his agenda of hatred and greed.
That’s why we endorse Representative Keith Ellison for DNC Chair. We believe he can activate the millennial base of the party by working with the movements we have powered.