Dorothee Benz is a New York labor activist.
In 1990, Dorothee Benz, was active in the Democratic Socialists of America Youth Section. 
In 1993 Dorothee Benz was a member of New York City Democratic Socialists of America.
In 1994 Dorothee Benz was a member of the Democratic Socialists of America. She was named as communications director of Local 23-25 of the international Ladies' Garment Workers Union and wrote articles concerning Southern Africa and lesbian issues.
In 1991, Dorothee Benz was a member of the New York Labor Committee Against Apartheid.
In 1996 Dorothee Benz served on the Editorial Board of Democratic Socialists of America magazine, Democratic Left.
- ↑ Democratic Left, Jan./Feb. 1990, page 13
- ↑ Dem. Left, July/ Aug. 1993, page 13
- ↑ Revised list of committees of the 1994-1995 DSA National Political Committee
- ↑ Democratic Left, Sept./Oct. 1991, page 20
- ↑ [Dem. Left, Nov./Dec. 1996]