Rev. Ben Chavis
National Anti-Imperialist Conference in Solidarity With African Liberation
Ben Chavis of Commission of Racial Justice, United Church of Christ was named as a sponsor of the Communist Party USA dominated National Anti-Imperialist Conference in Solidarity With African Liberation held at Dunbar Vocational High School, Martin Luther King Drive, Chicago, October 19 to 21 1973.
National Alliance Against Racist and Political Repression
The 10th Anniversary Conference in 1983 Chicago, May 13-15 hold at McCormick Inn - Featured speakes included Ben Chavis
Socialist Scholars Conference 1990
Roundtable on Ecology, Economy, Equality; Towards a Black, Red and Green Perspective
- Sponsor: New York Green Network
- Rev. Ben Chavis, Commission on Racial Justice United
- Yanique Joseph, New York Green Network
- Sophia Benderley, founer Sisterhood of Black Single Mothers
- Joel Washington, African American labor and Cultural Activist
- ↑ National Anti-Imperialist Conference in Solidarity With African Liberation - Partial list of sponsors
- ↑ NAARPR newsletter Mar 24 1983 p1
- ↑ Second Annual Socialist Scholars Conference program.