Relationship with Hillary
According to a Rose Law Firm secretary, Foster and Hillary acted like "two people in love."
Accounts of the relationship are as follows
- Whenever Bill would leave town, Foster stayed the night at the governor's mansion.
- In 1987, Hillary and Foster were reportedly driven by state troopers to a mountain resort to spend time alone.
- During the last month of Foster's life, he only spoke with Hillary once -- and then, only for a brief moment..
Controversy surrounding his death
On July 20, 1993, Foster was found dead in Fort Marcy Park, with a gun in his hand, indicating a possible suicide. Controversy has swelled around his death, regarding the circumstances. One book, written by Christopher Ruddy, asked a number of questions that he believes went unanswered. Such as:.
- Why didn't investigators find the bullet that killed Vince Foster?
- Foster owned two guns but neither was the gun that was in his hand. Who did the gun belong to?
- Why was there semen on Foster's shorts?
- Where did Foster go after he left the White House and before his death?
- Why did the suicide note -- which was torn in 28 pieces -- found without any of Foster's fingerprints?
An April 9, 1995 article in the London Sunday Telegraph alleges that the White House had falsified the time and place of Vince Foster's death.
- ↑ Hillary Rodham Clinton: What Every American Should Know, Paperback Version: 63 of 89
- ↑ Hillary Rodham Clinton: What Every American Should Know, Paperback Version: 61 of 89
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Hillary Rodham Clinton: What Every American Should Know, Paperback Version: 62 of 89
- ↑ A Woman in Charge: The Life of Hillary Rodham Clinton, Hardcover Version: 336 of 640
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 5.5 Hillary Rodham Clinton: What Every American Should Know, Paperback Version: 63-64 of 89
- ↑ The Hunting of the President: The Ten-Year Campaign to Destroy Bill and Hillary Clinton, Hardcover Version: 192 of 448