Taxpayers for Common Sense
Taxpayers for Common Sense is a non-partisan budget watchdog serving as an independent voice for American taxpayers.
- Our mission is to achieve a government that spends taxpayer dollars responsibly and operates within its means. We work with individuals, policymakers, and the media to increase transparency, expose and eliminate wasteful and corrupt subsidies, earmarks, and corporate welfare, and hold decision makers accountable.
Board of Directors
Affiliations are for identification purposes only.
- Courtney Cuff, Co-Chair Executive Director, Western Conservation Foundation
- Kathleen Welch Consultant
- Ryan Alexander, President
- Jill Lancelot, Senior Advisor/Co-Founder
- Steve Ellis, Vice President
- Michael Surrusco, Senior Investigator
- Autumn Hanna, Senior Program Director
- Laura Peterson, Senior Policy Analyst
- Erich Zimmermann, Senior Policy Analyst
- Joshua Sewell, Policy Analyst/Outreach Manager
- Jackson Mueller, Research Associate