Suzanne Crowell is a writer for the National Council of Jewish Women. She has been a civil rights policy analyst for the US Commission on Civil Rights and the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.
Suzanne Crowell is the authorof the Appalachian People's History Book. Text by Crowell, with contributions from Joy Fenson, Karen Bolte-Mulloy and poems by Don West. Mountain Education Associates and Southern Conference Educational Fund, Louisville, KY. 1970?
DSA Conference delegate
DC DSA local
The DC/MD/Northern VA. Democratic Socialists of America local's annual meeting, held June 16, 1990 elected a new Executive Board consisting of Bill Mosley, Chair; Loretta Schuman and Peter Nixon, Vice-Chairs; Richard Bruning, Membership Secretary; Lisa Dowden, Treasurer; David Bryden, Arnie Chien, Suzanne Crowell and Krista Schneider, At-Large members. Board members selected as representatives of committees were Pleasant Mann, Publications Committee; and Joe Slater, Labor Committee.
DSA Racial Diversity Task Force
In 1992 Suzanne Crowell was a member of the Democratic Socialists of America Racial Diversity Task Force - charged with finding ways of recruiting (and retaining) more "people of color" into the organization.
Institute for Policy Studies
4th Amendment Fund
- ↑ http://www.ncjw.org/insider/client/index.cfm/2009/4/7/From-the-Archives-NCJW-and-the-Pursuit-of-Economic-Justice
- ↑ http://www.bolerium.com/cgi-bin/bol48/74068.html
- ↑ DSA Conference delegate list Oct. 12 1983 update
- ↑ Washington Socialist. July 1990, page 1
- ↑ Memorandum, Steve tarzynski-May 26, 1992
- ↑ Institute for Policy Studies 30th Anniversary brochure
- ↑ email from C Riddiough to S Tarzynski Dec 9 1994
- ↑ [Dem. Left, Nov./Dec. 1996]
- ↑ Democratic Left • Spring 2002