Professional career of Hillary Rodham Clinton
Hillary Rodham Clinton began her professional career in 1973 after graduating from Yale Law School.
- 1973-1974. Attorney of Children's Defense Fund
- 1974. Counsel, U.S. House of Representatives Committee on the Judiciary
- 1979-1992. Partner, Rose Law Firm
Nixon Impeachment Inquiry Staff
- 1974. Junior lawyer, U.S. House of Representatives Judiciary Committee.
- 1974-1977 and 1979-1980. University of Arkansas School of Law, Assistant Professor.
- Hillary taught criminal law and trial advocacy during the first semester and criminal procedures in the second semester.
First Lady of State of Arkansas
First Lady of the United States
- 1993. Chair, President's Task Force on Health Care Reform
- Daily Schedules from Clinton Library
- White House Coffees hosted by Mrs. Clinton
United States Senator
United States Secretary of State
- The Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy's Dossier on Hillary Clinton, Hardcopy Version: 7 of 320
- A Woman in Charge: The Life of Hillary Rodham Clinton, Paperback Version: 109 of 640