Ngo Thanh Nhan
Ngo Thanh Nhan
Conference on Perspectives for Democracy and Socialism in the 90s
The Conference on Perspectives for Democracy and Socialism in the 90s was the Committees of Correspondence's first national conference held in Berkeley, California July 17-19, 1992.
International Solidarity evening guests were ;
- Ngo Thanh Nhan (Vietnam), Association of Vietnamese in the United States
- Judy Rebick (Canada), president, National Action Commission on the Status of Women (Canada); member, New Democratic Party (Canada)
- Sigfrido Reyes (El Salvador), Political-Diplomatic Commission of the Farabundo Marti National Liberation Front of El Salvador; member, Communist Party of El Salvador
- Hlatshwayo Madoda (South Africa), deputy head, African National Congress mission to the United States
- Andrea Lederer (Germany), member of the German parliament; leader, Party of Democratic Socialism
Individual endorsers of the event included Ngo Thanh Nhan.
Vietnam Agent Orange Relief & Responsibility Campaign
In 2012 Ngo Thanh Nhan served on the Board of the Vietnam Agent Orange Relief & Responsibility Campaign.
- ↑ Conference program
- ↑ Proceedings of the Committees of Correspondence Conference: Perspectives for Democracy and Socialism in the '90s booklet, printed by CoC in NY, Sept. 1992 (Price: $4)
- ↑ Mail Archive website: Communist Manifestivity Conference Schedule, Oct. 28, 1998
- ↑ Vietnam Agent Orange Relief & Responsibility Campaign website, accessed Dec. 13,2010