In 1981 Mark Loo, a Chinese-American member of the Communist Workers Party , his party comrade Rodney Johnson, and unionist David Boyd were charged with the attempted bombing of the National Shipbuilding Company in San Diego, California. The trio were represented by lawyer Leonard Weinglass.
A cocktail party in support of the NASSCO3, was held at Ramsey Clark's house in New York on July 10. Sponsors of the event included Haywood Burns, Abe Feinglass, Juan Gonzalez, William Kunstler, Stewart Kwoh, Manning Marable, Margaret Ratner, Abbott Simon, Frances Borden Hubbard, Flo Kennedy, and Ramsey Clark.
All-Peoples Congress National Advisory Board
- Bella Abzug WOMEN. U.S.A.
- Isaiah Bennett President. A. Philip Randolph Institute. South Carolina President, Local J5A., Retail.Wholesale and Department Store Employees Union.
- Josephine D. Butler Chairperson. D.C. Statehood Party
- Reverend Victor Carpenter , Senior Minister, Arlington Street Church
- Ramsey Clark, Former U.S: Attorney General
- Lynda Clendenning, Vice President; AFSÇME Maryland State Employees Council
- Emile D'Antonio, Film Director
- Dick Gregory
- Dr. Michio Kaku Prfessor of Nuclear Physics. City College, of New York.
- Corita Kent, Artist
- Paul O'Dwyer Former President. New York City Council
- Margaret Ratner, Attorney
- Jewel Ryan White, President, National Black Communications Coalition President. Local 5011, Communications Workers of America
- Wilard Uphaus, World Fellowship of Faiths
- George Wald, Nobel Prize Laureate, Harvard University
- Quentin Young, M.D.
Ratner gave a prepared statement to the House Subcommittee on Civil and Constitutional Rights, House Judiciary Committee, during hearings held on "break-Ins at Sanctuary Churches and Organizations Opposed to Administration Policy in Central America", Feb. 19 & 20, 1987, Serial No. 42, in her capacity as a leader of the CCR.