- Matt McCarten, New Zealand New Labour Party
- Andre Brie, German Party of Democratic Socialists , (the successor to the former East German ruling communist party).
- Max Lane, Democratic Socialist Party
- Doug Lorimer, Democratic Socialist Party
- John Percy, Democratic Socialist Party
- Jeremy Cronin, South African Communist Party
- Langa Zita, South African Communist Party
- Carl Bloice,Committees of Correspondence
- Malik Miah, Committees of Correspondence
- Joanna Misnik, Committees of Correspondence.
South African government post
As of August 2010, former environmental portfolio committee chair Langa Zita was set to become the next director general of the Department of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries.
According to well-placed sources in the department, Zita's name was forwarded as first choice to Public Services Minister Richard Baloyi and Cabinet for approval.
Zita has a strong background in the South African Communist Party, is said to be a close ally of Cosatu secretary general Zwelinzima Vavi and has been one of Agriculture Minister Tina Joemat-Pettersson's closest advisers in the past few months.