Kevin Zeese is a lawyer from Baltimore, MD with more than 30 years experience of writing, speaking and advocacy across a broad range of issues around peace, justice and democracy. His recent organizing efforts include the Sounds of Resistance concert and protest against Bank of America and Stop These Wars/Expose the Lies/Free Bradley Manning last December and March. He is the co-director of ItsOurEconomy.us,the director of ComeHomeAmerica.us, and on the steering committee of the Bradley Manning Support Network. He also serves on the boards of Velvet Revolution and Common Sense for Drug Policy.
Kevin Zeese is the Executive Director and co-founder of VotersForPeace. Zeese also served as the Executive Director of Democracy Rising, is an attorney, and a long term peace advocate. Zeese took a leave from VotersForPeace for most of 2006 while he was running for the U.S. Senate in Maryland. Zeese was a founding member of the Montgomery County Coalition Against the War in Maryland and has worked with various non-profit organizations on peace, justice, and democracy issues since 1978.
Bradley Manning Support Network
- Gerry Condon, national co-chair of the Veterans for Peace GI Resistance Working Group
- Bob Meola, member of War Resisters League National Committee
- Jeff Paterson, project director of Courage to Resist
- Loraine Reitman, privacy advocate
- Kevin Zeese, co-founder and executive director, Voters for Peace