WIDF affiliated United States "Regional Workshops"
- IAC-NWFN, Joan Wile - Fundadora e Diretora
- University of California, Digna Sanchez- Membra
- WEDO, Kathy Engel Fundadora
- Women's Studies Prgrm, Jenny Heinz
- Community activist; active in the struggle for Puerto Rican independence, Wilma Esther Reveron Collazo
- Community activist lawyer in El Barrio;; active in immigration issues, Gloria Eneida Quinones - member Women for Racial and Economic Equality
- International President of the Women’s International League for Peace and Freedom , Regina Birchem
- LUZ DE LAS NIEVES AYRESS MORENO, Nieves Ayress - nacionalidad chilena
Feminists for Peace and Barack Obama
- In the coming elections, it is important to remember that war and peace are as much \"women\'s issues\" as are health, the environment, and the achievement of educational and occupational equality. Because we believe that all of these concerns are not only fundamental but closely intertwined, this Tuesday we will be casting our vote for Senator Barack Obama as the Democratic nominee for President of the United States.
Open Letter to Obama on Iran
In 2008 Kathy Engel a Poet, Adjunct Professor, New York University, Gallatin School of Individualized Study, New York signed an online petition “A Open Letter to Barack Obama on Iran”.