National Conference on Socialism
The International Solidarity Session was chaired by Ena Valladares (Los Angeles), Kerbie Joseph (New York City), and Javier Lavoe (New York City) and featured a presentation by former U.S. Attorney General Ramsey Clark.
Speaking on the plenary were;
- Yousef Abudayyeh, National Coordinator, Free Palestine Alliance
- Christine Araquel, Chair, KmB Pro-People Youth and Secretary General, Alliance for Just and Lasting Peace in the Philippines
- Jollene Levid, Secretary General, GabriPela Network U.S.
- Sarah Sloan, Party for Socialism and Liberation
- Sakoda Hidefumi, International Affairs Department, Japanese Communist League
- Mara Verheyden-Hilliard, Attorney and Co-Founder, Partnership for Civil Justice
- Miguel Edgardo Mira Lopez, Director, Center for the Study of Investment and Commerce and leader of the Movement for Peace and Social Justice in El Salvador
- Berny Moto, FMLN - Los Angeles
- Ben Becker, Managing Editor, Liberation Newspaper
- Muna Coobtee, Party for Socialism and Liberation and National Council of Arab Americans
- Jim Lafferty, Executive Director, National Lawyers Guild - Los Angeles
- Marcella Daneshinia, Party for Socialism and Liberation
- Proving Ground, a Marxist multimedia performance piece