Hugh Rodham, Sr.
(Redirected from Hugh Rodham)
Hugh Rodham, Sr. is the father of American politician Hillary Rodham Clinton.
- Rodham grew up the child of immigrants from England.
- He played football for Penn State and served in the Navy in World War II.
- After World War II, Rodham started a custom-drapery business.
- Rodham purchased a house in Park Ridge, a suburb outside of Chicago.
- Rodham was considered a "Taft Republican". He forced his children to watch the Republican National Convention in 1952 without allowing them to watch the Democratic convention.
- In Carl Bernstein's book A Woman in Charge: The Life of Hillary Rodham Clinton, the author refers to Rodham as "a sour, unfulfilled man whose children suffered his relentless, demeaning sarcasm and misanthropic inclination." 
Impact on Hillary
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 The Seduction of Hillary Rodham, Hardcopy Version: 2-3 of 464
- ↑ Hillary Rodham Clinton: What Every American Should Know, Paperback Version: 12 of 89
- ↑ Hillary Rodham Clinton: What Every American Should Know, Paperback Version: 13 of 89
- ↑ Hillary Rodham Clinton: What Every American Should Know, Paperback Version: 15 of 89
- ↑ A Woman in Charge: The Life of Hillary Rodham Clinton, Paperback Version: 12 of 640