Conference on Perspectives for Democracy and Socialism in the 90s
The Conference on Perspectives for Democracy and Socialism in the 90s was the Committees of Correspondence's first national conference held in Berkeley, California July 17-19, 1992.
International Solidarity evening guests were ;
- Ngo Thanh Nhan (Vietnam), Association of Vietnamese in the United States
- Judy Rebick (Canada), president, National Action Commission on the Status of Women (Canada); member, New Democratic Party (Canada)
- Sigfrido Reyes (El Salvador), Political-Diplomatic Commission of the Farabundo Marti National Liberation Front of El Salvador; member, Communist Party of El Salvador
- Hlatshwayo Madoda (South Africa), deputy head, African National Congress mission to the United States
- Andrea Lederer (Germany), member of the German parliament; leader, Party of Democratic Socialism