Hillary Clinton in the U.S. Senate
Hillary Clinton served in the United States Senate from 2001-2009.
The following is a select list of some political appointees that Clinton opposed:
- Samuel Alito, for U.S. Supreme Court Justice.
- John Ashcroft, for Attorney General
- Janice Rogers Brown, for U.S. Circuit Court judge
- Lester Crawford, to Food and Drug Administration commissioner
- Andrew von Eschenbach, to FDA commissioner
- Alberto Gonzales, to Attorney General
- Porter J. Goss, to CIA director
- Michael O. Leavitt, to EPA administrator
- Gale Norton, to secretary of interior
- Priscilla Owen, to U.S. Circuit Court judge
- John Robert, Jr, to chief justice of the U.S. Supreme Court
- Michael Hayden, to CIA director
- Brett Kavanaugh, to U.S. Court of Appeals
- Clinton voted against the "Unborn Victims of Violence Act," in 2005. The legislation would have allowed for violent offenders to be charged with two crimes if the attack is made on a pregnant women in which the unborn child is harmed.
- The Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy's Dossier on Hillary Clinton, Hardcopy Version: 90-94 of 320
- The Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy's Dossier on Hillary Clinton, Hardcopy Version: 96 of 320