Prof. Greg King is a Roslindale, Massachusetts socialist.
Communist Party reformer
In 1991 Greg King, Massachusetts, was one of several hundred Communist Party USA members to sign the a paper "An initiative to Unite and Renew the Party"-most signatories left the Party after the December 1991 conference to found Committees of Correspondence.
Massachusetts May Day
In May 1995 the Communist Party USA newspaper Peoples Weekly World published a May Day supplement. Included was a page offering May Day greetings to Massachusetts Communists Lew Johnson, Laura Ross, and Ann Timpson. Endorsers of the greeting included Greg King.
Supporting Committees of Correspondence
Greetings to Committees of Correspondence conference
Open Letter to Obama on Iran
"Support Bill Ayers"
In October 2008, several thousand college professors, students and academic staff signed a statement Support Bill Ayers in solidarity with former Weather Underground Organization terrorist Bill Ayers.
In the run up to the U.S. presidential elections, Ayers had come under considerable media scrutiny, sparked by his relationship to presidential candidate Barack Obama.
- We write to support our colleague Professor William Ayers, Distinguished Professor of Education and Senior University Scholar at the University of Illinois at Chicago, who is currently under determined and sustained political attack...
- We, the undersigned, stand on the side of education as an enterprise devoted to human inquiry, enlightenment, and liberation. We oppose the demonization of Professor William Ayers.
Greg King signed the statement.
On May 27 2010, Committees of Correspondence for Democracy and Socialism member Greg King, wrote an email to several "CCDS members", forwarded from "Carl D", (probably Carl Davidson) on the subject of a John Case article on the just finished Communist Party USA National Convention in New York. The email named the "CCDS members" as Al Sargis, Jim Nakamura, John Witeck, Joe Bageant, W. A. Halabi, Mort Ahmadifar, Oliver Lee, Gary Hicks and Sandy Rosen.
- From: Greg King <gking...@msn.com>
- Subject: FW: [CCDS Members] FYI from CarlD: JCase's Reflections on the CPUSA 29th Convention''
- "Al Sargis" <albertsar...@comcast.net>, "Jim Nakamura" <j...@sonic.net>, "John Witeck" <witeckj...@hawaii.rr.com>, "Joe Bageant" <bagean...@aim.com>, "W.A. Halabi" <wah...@yahoo.com>, "Mort Ahmadifar" <ahmadi...@comcast.net>, "Oliver Lee" <o...@hawaii.edu>, "Gary Hicks" <longmarch2...@yahoo.com>, "Sandy Rosen" s...@verizon.net
Movement Activist Apprenticeship Program
- ↑ Addendum to Initiative document Nov. 13 1991
- ↑ PWW May 6, 1995 May Day Supplement page D
- ↑ CoC Corresponder Vol4 No 5 p3
- ↑ CoC Second National Conference program, 1996
- ↑ Letter to Obama on Iran
- ↑ Liberal Education website: Bill Ayers supporters
- ↑  Google groups, Socialist Economics FW: [CCDS Members] FYI from CarlD: JCase's Reflections on the CPUSA 29th Convention, May 27, 2010, accessed June 10, 2010
- ↑ Center for Third World Organizing website: Alumni Network (accessed on Aug. 16, 2010)