The City of New Haven Peace Commission is an organ of the City of Hartford Connecticut. It was organized in the 1980s by Communist Party USA leader Alfred Marder and has been infiltrated by local communists ever since.
Members in 2009;
- Green Hon. Allan Brisson - 12/31/2009
- Dem. Frank Cochran - 2/1/2011
- Dem. Hon. Dolores Colon - NH Board of Alderman 12/31/2009
- Dem. Celestino Cordova - 2/1/2011
- Unaff. Joelle Fishman - 2/1/2012
- Dem. Seth Godfrey - 2/1/2011
- Ind. Emanuel Gomez - 2/1/2011
- Dem. Aaron Goode - 2/1/2010
- Dem. Bishop Colon Haywood, Sr. - 1/1/2010
- Unaff. Rev. Sara Lamar-Sterling - 2/1/2011
- Unaff. John J. Lugo - 2/1/2010
- Rep. Alfred Marder Chairman 2/1/2011
Alfred L. Marder 90th Birthday Celebration
Hon. Rosa DeLauro, Sen. Toni Harp, Sen. Martin Looney, Rep. Juan Candelaria, Rep. Patricia Dillon, Rep. Toni Edmonds Walker, Rep. Gary Holder-Winfield, Rep. Roland Lemar, Ald. Jorge Perez, President, New Haven Board of Aldermen, Ambassador Sylvester Rowe, Mohammed Barrie, Vinie Burrows, Mary Compton, Joelle Fishman, Craig Gauthier, Emanuel Gomez, Hilda Kilpatrick, Henry Lowendorf, Kenneth Marder, Rev. Scott Marks, William Morico, John Olsen, Quentin Snediker, Jarvis Tyner, Andrea van den Heever, Susan Yolen
A statement issued on the committee's behalf read;
- Dear Friends and Family of Al Marder,
- We are excited to invite you to celebrate the 90th birthday of Al Marder and to recognize his many contributions, international and local, toward world peace, justice and equality.
- Please join us in this joyous occasion on Sunday, March 18, at 3:00 pm at the New Haven Peoples Center, 37 Howe Street, New Haven, Connecticut 06511.
- ↑  City of new haven website, accessed August 16, 2010
- ↑ New haven People's center blog, Tuesday, March 6, 2012, Alfred L. Marder 90th Birthday Celebration