National Committee to Abolish the House Un-American Activities Committee
Circa 1962, Vice Chairmen of the Communist Party USA front, National Committee to Abolish the House Un-American Activities Committee were:
- Dorothy Marshall, Coordinator
- Sylvia E. Crane, Organization Liaison, New York City, N.Y.
- Charles Jackson, East Coast Region
- Harry Barnard, Midwest Region
- Rev. Edward L. Peet, West Coast Region
- Carl Braden, Southern Region Committee
- John Lewis, Southern Region Committee
- Rev. C. T. Vivian, Southern Region Committee
- Rev. Wyatt Tee Walker, Southern Region Committee
As of May 1964, Charles Jackson, Washington D. C., was listed as a sponsor of the National Committee to Abolish the House Un-American Activities Committee.
American-Korean Friendship and Information Center
On Feb. 27, 1971, Charles Jackson, Southern Christian Leadership Conference, Georgia, was listed as an initiating sponsor of the American-Korean Friendship and Information Center. The Center, a front for the Communist Party USA, was established to promote the withdrawal of US troops from South Korea and Vietnam.