Brian Becker. is the National Coordinator of the ANSWER Coalition and a leader of the Party for Socialism and Liberation. Becker has been a central organizer of the mass anti-war demonstrations that have taken place in Washington, D.C. over the past decade. 
Peace for Cuba Appeal
In 1994 Ramsey Clark, Alice Walker, Brian Becker, Teresa Gutierrez, Quentin Young, Gloria La Riva, Paul Epstein and Kathy Durkin were signatories to an International Peace for Cuba Appeal letter. The appeal was an affiliate of the Workers World Party dominated International Action Center.
Workers World Party
National Conference on Socialism
The Opening Plenary introduced conference participants to the Party for Socialism and Liberation, highlighting recent struggles and campaigns.
The Keynote Plenary featured;
- Gloria La Riva, PSL Presidential Candidate
- Eugene Puryear, Vice Presidential Candidate
- Brian Becker, member of the PSL's Political Committee.
- ANSWER Coalition website, accessed November 17, 2010
- International Peace for Cuba Appeal - letter, Nov. 14, 1994
- 2003 WWP conference speakers list
- PSL National Conference on Socialism, November 13-14, 2010 report, PSL website, accessed November 30, 2010