- 1 Young Democratic Socialists
- 2 Twin Cities Democratic Socialists of America friend
- 3 YDS conference
- 4 Rebuilding Philadelphia
- 5 DSA 2011 leadership
- 6 Providence
- 7 Friends of Sean Monahan
- 8 Generation Left: Millennials Building the Next Socialist Movement
- 9 Provence comrades
- 10 National Convention delegates
- 11 References
Sean F. Monahanis a Rhode Island activist.
Young Democratic Socialists
Twin Cities Democratic Socialists of America friend
On the weekend of March 5-7, 2010 over a hundred young radicals from around the country Manhattan for the Young Democratic Socialists’ 2010 national conference, "Democratic Socialism: REAL Change for a Change". Attendees included Sean Monahan , s the Greater Philadelphia Democratic Socialists of America, student organizer and the Young Democratic Socialists, northeast regional coordinator.
In 2009 Sean Monahan, was rebuilding Greater Philadelphia Democratic Socialists of America with "veteran John Strauss".
DSA 2011 leadership
- Theresa Alt (Ithaca, NY)
- Stuart Elliott (Wichita, KS)
- Paul Garver (Boston, MA),
- Virginia Franco (San Diego, CA)
- David Green (Detroit, MI)
- Barbara Joye (Atlanta, GA)
- Frank Llewellyn (New York, NY),
- Dan Michniewicz (Pinckney, MI)
- Simone Morgen (Columbus, OH),
- Joseph Schwartz (Philadelphia, PA)
- Peg Strobel (Chicago, IL)
Plus the two YDS co-chairs, Sean Monahan (Philadelphia, PA) and Jackie Sewell (Lawrence, KS).
DSA 2016 leadership
The 2016-17 Democratic Socialists of America National Political Committee elected members are: Jared Abbott, Hope Adair, Theresa Alt, David Green, Jose Gutierrez, Elizabeth Henderson, Frank Llewellyn, Sean Monahan, Simone Morgen, Brandon Payton-Carrillo, Joseph Schwartz, Peg Strobel and Russell Weiss-Irwin. The convention also voted to add two new honorary vice chairs: Deborah Meier and Bhaskar Sunkara. 
Friends of Sean Monahan
November 28, 2013 Sean Monahan of Providence Democratic Socialists of America wished Happy Marxgiving! to a list of people Silvina Hdz, Henry Seiler, Alex Jones, Amanda Davis, Betsy Tammaro, Calli Nicole, Alex Gourevitch, PM Gutierrez, Ingrid Hjertaker, Catalina Arreaza, Remeike Forbes, Neal Meyer, Maria Svart, David Duhalde, Andrew Porter, Matthew Riley Porter, Bryan Michael, Daniel Hanson, Elizabeth Henderson, Jim Sullivan, Nate Wade, Joseph Schwartz, Michele Rossi, Benjamin Kreider, Jesse Butterfield, Chris Maisano, Peter Frase, Bhaskar Sunkara, Ian Lee, David Roddy, Andee Johanna Sunderland, Ryan Briles, Alexandra Deane, Sarah Slichter, Sarah Gollwitzer, Kasey Knopp, Daniel Adrian Santiago, Tatiana Guerrero, Betsy Avila, Mike McCabe, Trace Cabot, Will Emmons, Elena Blanc, Davey Scher, Deanna Gosling, Ian Georgianna, Jana Koehn, Jackie Sewell, JP Kaderbek, Kate McCreary, Lauren Hines, Karen Narefsky, Noah Baron, Tom DiNardo, Brynn Cassidy West, Emahunn Raheem Ali Campbell, Chris Hicks, Melinda Fiedler, Isabel Anreus, Elizabeth Pride, Beth Cozzolino, Donald Bryan Hopkins, Joshua Luther, Dan Ludwig, Alec Hudson, Kyle Hempe, Luis Caza, Brian Flowers, Sam Miller, Jacob Curry, Liz Wright, Phillip Logan, Justin Simons.
Generation Left: Millennials Building the Next Socialist Movement
"Generation Left: Millennials Building the Next Socialist Movement" Mayday Community Space, 214 Starr Street, Brooklyn, NY, Friday 12 February 2016, 18:00 till Sunday 14 February 2016, organized by Young Democratic Socialists.
- This year’s event comes at an unprecedented time for socialism in the United States. Polls show the growing popularity of democratic socialism and the Bernie Sanders presidential campaign among people under 35.
Those indicating intention to attend on the Wherevent website included Bhaskar Sunkara, David Littman, Emma Lucia Llano, Mark Benjamin Vondrasek, Andrew Shelton, Jameson Goetz , Chris Maisano , Ryan Bruckenthal , Juan Antonio Hernandez, John Guzek, Daniel Moraff, Joseph Schwartz, Joshua Nodiff, Heidi Easton Chua Schwa, Rahel Biru, Winnie Wong, Brandon Kemp, Sara Ali, Neal Meyer, Michele Rossi, Valencia Barbosa-Ferrer, Jason Hugh Korzelius, Mercy Villa, Barry Goldberg, Spencer Brown, Paul Goodspeed, Alex Kudeyar, Joey Iannitelli, Sean Bailey, Kayla Popuchet, Ben Packer, Alex Nitecki, Alex Nitecki, Bruce Haskin, Noelle Flan, Adam Goldman, Patrick Bon Tonissen, Patrick Bon Tonissen, Ethan Earle, Jack Suria Linares, John Richard Nolan, Byrne Hollander, Meryssa Dickerson, David Duhalde, Riaasa Muntaz, Desiree Feliciano, Louie Messina, David Lorenzo III, Priscilla Cordero, Kelsey Fatu Lizotte, Sean Monahan, Tonee Burley, Diana Dang, Orlando Escobar, Claudia Marroquin, Michelle Denise Fisher, Hoang Do, Kate Bush, Nora Evita Aresti Osis, J-anie Segui, Michael Brandini, Jake Burger, Ashley Rodriguez, Darci Collins, Shlomo Boukai, Russell David, Jonny Tsunami Iezin, Ryan Adler-Levine, Shelby Murphy, Karie Ames, Adam Cardo, Eric Dolan.
Providence Democratic Socialists of America February 12, 2017; ·
- Providence DSA showing up at a town hall to hold Senator Whitehouse, Senator Reed, Rep. Cicilline, and Rep. Langevin to account and let our voices be heard. — with Asa Marie, Alexandra Elle, Sean Monahan, Dan Pozzie and Marte Knudsen.
National Convention delegates
Providence Democratic Socialists of America delegates to the August 2017 Democratic Socialists of America National Convention in Chicago were Dan Pozzie, Sean Monahan, Thea Riofrancos and Paul Rakotoarisoa.
- Facebook group: Twin Cities Democratic Socialists of America (accessed on Nov. 22, 2010)
- Democratic Left • Spring 2010
- Democratic Left, Winter 2009
- Dem. left. Winter 2012
- Dem Left, DSA Convention: New Strategy for a New Era Posted by Dsa on 11.18.15 Barbara Joye
- DSA Chapters, accessed December 9 2015
- Wherevent "Generation Left: Millennials Building the Next Socialist Movement"