Wichita DSA Facebook group
DSA Facebook group
DSA FB group Moderator
December 20, 2017, Wichita Democratic Socialists of America Public Facebook group;
Admins and Moderators
- Kuyo Esby
- Marco A. Fernandez, Wichita, Kansas
- Christopher Rayl, Wichita State
- Ellise Hauth-Fernandez, Business Development Specialist at Rusty Eck Ford
- Wichita Democratic Socialists
- Rhonda Cox
DSA Workshop: Agenda and Strategies for a Post-Sanders Movement
DSA Workshop: Agenda and Strategies for a Post-Sanders Movement, 3340 W Douglas Ave,Wichita, Saturday 3 December 2016, 12:00 till Saturday 3 December 2016, 14:00. Organized by : Rannfrid Thelle.
- Immigrant's rights, jobs, mass incarceration, minimum wage, education, native rights, environmental justice, health care, reproductive justice, all movements on the frontlines against Trumpism. Everyone is welcome to this workshop to network, and to connect with the groups and people working on the issues you care about. Wichita DSA will lead off with a couple of speakers (including Maxine Phillips, Russell Arben Fox, Jim Phillips, and Rannfrid Thelle), then we will break out into groups according to issues. (After the workshop, DSA members and anyone wanting to join will meet to form a new steering committee in Wichita).
Those indicating attendance on Wherevent included Rannfrid Thelle, Jay Andrew Vehige, Alan Trenary, Wesley F. Alex, April Lemon, Claudia Amaro, Rhonda Cox, Holly Rayl, Chau Truong, Scherzi Ellson, Helen Reicher, Julia Siwierka, Esau Freeman, Adele Falk, Lisa Alldredge Vayda, Shane Schneider, Aaron Horner, Dorothy Billings, Aaron Rivers, Russell Arben Fox, Christopher Rayl, Joanna Jenkins, Jerry Sherwood, Sharon Gordon, Travis Usher, Marco A. Fernandez, Janice Bradley, Vernette Chance, Levi J. Henry, Alexander David Vulgamore, Steve Otto, Axel Chacon, Patrick Ryan Moler, Zachary Brown, Mark Shobe.
James Thompson Field Director
- Our Field Director Rhonda Cox shows volunteer Logan and James the process for knocking.
Rhonda Cox, February 13 ·
- I am pleased to announce I have accepted the field directors position for the James Thompson campaign. We have 57 days and counting to win this thing. We will start canvassing tomorrow afternoon. If you would like to volunteer please let me know. My number is 316 880 8156. I need canvassers tomorrow begging at 2 pm until it's dark. Office is at 555 N. Woodlawn Suite 120. You can come whenever it is convenient and leave when convenient. We will train people on demand and send people out in pairs as they come in. Dennis Paul Romero I hope that's more to your liking lol, now you have to send me some canvassers.
"Punch Trump in the Gut"
- Phone bank for James Thompson from anywhere! He is a progressive democrat, a civil rights attorney and veteran who was inspired by Bernie to run for Congress in the 4th district. This is such an important race and a test of the Trump administration. If he can win this race in this red red state of Kansas it will be like punching Trump in the gut.
Our Revolution: Wichita, Ks. Public Group
Our Revolution: Wichita, Ks. Public Facebook Group, as of July 24, 2017;
- Johanna Gedraitis, Fort Hays State University
- Janine Wollenberg, Owner at Bless This House, LLC, Cleaning Service
- Rhonda Cox, Field Director at James Thompson for Kansas, Added by Janine Wollenberg on September 1, 2015
- Phil Creek, Bremerton, Washington
Thompson team, 208
Stephanie Yeager, May 5 2018.