Rev Peter Laarman ...
Campaign for America's Future
Individual endorsers of the event included Peter Laarman.
How Class Works
At the How Class Works - 2002 Conference, panels included; 3.1 Class and Religion
- Peter Laarman, Senior Minister, Judson Memorial Church – NYC
- Cathlin Baker and
- Paul Chapman, Co-directors, The Employment Project, Judson Memorial Church - NYC
“ Religion and Class Invisibility”
- Fred Rose, Springfield, Massachusetts
“ Building a Multi-class, Multi-racial Labor-Religion Coalition – Lessons from the Pioneer Valley Project” Chair:
Not In Our Name
In August 2004 Peter Laarman executive director of Progressive Christians Uniting, LA endorsed an anti “Bush Team” Protest at the Republican National Convention in New York, organized by Not In Our Name, an organization closely associated with the Revolutionary Communist Party.
- CAF Co-Founders
- [Democratic Left • Issue 6 1997. page 8]
- Mail Archive website: Communist Manifestivity Conference Schedule, Oct. 28, 1998
- How Class Works - 2002 Conference Schedule (accessed July 24 2010)
- Healthcare-Now! Board