"Lessons of the New Left"
DSA youth conference
Socialist Scholars Conference 1990
Central America and the Democratic Revolution
- Sponsor: The Bildner Center and CUNY, Democratic Socialists of America
- Paul Berman, Village Voice
- Ingrid Herman, Costa Rican Mission
- Ruben Zamora, Democratic Convergence El Salvador
- Pablo Gonzales Casanova, UNAM, Mexico City
Campaign for America's Future
Socialist Scholars Conference
Paul Berman, Editor, Debating P.C., Ray Franklin, Michael Harrington Center, Joanne Barkan, Editorial Board, Dissent, Cornel West and Daniel Singer, European Correspondent for The Nation were speakers on the What Future for the Socialist Idea? panel sponsored by the Democratic Socialists of America and the Michael Harrington Center at the Tenth Annual Socialist Scholars Conference. The conference was held April 24-26, 1992 at the Borough of Manhattan Community College, New York City
Bernard Avishai, Joanne Barkan, David Bensman, Marshall Berman, Paul Berman , H Brand, David Bromwich, Luther Carpenter , Jean L Cohen, Mitchell Cohen, Bogdan Denitch , Jeff Faux, Cynthia Fuchs Epstein, Todd Gitlin, Murray Hausknecht, Agnes Heller, Jeffrey Isaac, Michael Kazin , Martin Kilson, Erazim Kohak, William Kornblum, Jeremy Larner, Susie Linfield, Kevin Mattson, Deborah Meier, Harold Meyerson, Nicolaus Mills , Jo-Ann Mort, Brian Morton, Carol O'Cleireacain, George Packer, Martin Peretz, Anson Rabinbach, Ruth Rosen, James Rule, Alan Ryan, Patricia Cayo Sexton, Jim Sleeper, Ann Snitow, Cornel West, Sean Wilentz, Dennis Wrong.
- Democratic Left, Jan./Feb. 1990, page 12
- Democratic left, Jan./Feb. 1990, page 13
- Second Annual Socialist Scholars Conference program.
- Democratic Left, March /April 1994, page 14
- CAF Co-Founders
- SSE Tenth Annual Conference Program, 1992