Voted against cutting funding for ACORN
In September 2009, following the lead of their Senate colleagues, the House of Representatives voted overwhelmingly to cut off funds to ACORN. the vote was 345-75. All of the 75 were Democrats, and included Mike Doyle. 
ARA endorsement, 2012
In 2013 Progressive Democrats of America assigned activists to deliver their material to almost every US Congressman and several Senators. Robert Beattie, was assigned as contact for Rep. Doyle. In June it was Daniel Schlegel.
JStreet endorsed him again 2016.
- Doyle is a strong supporter of J Street's mission.
“I applaud the Council for continuing the great tradition of bringing together community leaders, scholars, and activists to celebrate CAIR’s work of defending civil liberties. The Council’s work in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and across the nation has indeed had a significant positive impact.” - Rep. Mike Doyle (D-Pa.) (August 2014). 
- [http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2009/09/the_75_democrats_who_are_prose.html American Thinker, September 18, 2009 The 75 Democrats who are pro-sex slave ACORN defenders By Ethel C. Fenig]
- Taken on July 31, 2012
- PDA May 2013 Educate Congress Digest Letter drops (191 in total – 105 in April )
- PDA June 2013 Educate Congress Digest
- J Street The political home for pro-Israel, pro-peace Americans
- JStreetPAC 2016 Endorsees
- [https://www.cair.com/images/pdf/What-They-Say-About-CAIR.pdf What They Say About CAIR (October 2014)