Lennox Hinds is founder of the National Conference of Black Lawyers and former counsel for the Government of South Africa and the African National Congress, teaches in the Criminal Justice Program at Rutgers University.
National Alliance Against Racist and Political Repression
The 10th Anniversary Conference in 1983 Chicago, May 13-15, 1983 held at McCormick Inn - Featured speakers including Lennox Hinds
World Peace Council
- We publish in this booklet a list of members of the World Peace Council elected at the Council's Session in Warsaw in 1977.
CoC National Conference endorser
In 1992 Lennox Hinds, chair emeritus National Coalition of Black Lawyers, New York, endorsed the Committees of Correspondence national conference Conference on Perspectives for Democracy and Socialism in the 90s held at Berkeley California July 17-19.
Black Radical Congress
Free Mumia Abu-Jamal
Critical Resistance event
Friday, May, 20, 2011 Riverside Church, South Hall Admission: $50-$250. (includes admission to main event -"The World We Want is the World We Need". Riverside Church, Nave 490 Riverside Drive. Admission: $20-$30
Host Committee: Rashidah Ismaili AbuBakr, Malaika Adero, Seth Adler, Shana Agid, Sam Anderson, Kai Barrow, Andrea Bible, Jean Carey Bond, Dorothy Burnham, Melanie Bush, Rod Bush, Angela Cali, Susie Day, Jesse Ehrensaft-Hawley, Joan Gibbs, Elspeth Gilmore, Farah Jasmine Griffin, Lennox Hinds, Esther Cooper Jackson, Peter Marcuse, Jerry Meyer, Charlene Mitchell, Mary Morgan, Mary Lou Patterson, Beth E. Richie, Shreya Shah, Alvin Starks, Farrah Tanis, Laura Whitehorn.
International Association of Democratic Lawyers
- NAARPR newsletter Mar 24 1983 p1
- WORLD PEACE COUNCIL LIST OF MEMBERS 1977-1980, Information Centre of the World Peace Council Lönnrotinkatu 25 A 5 krs 00180 Helsinki 18 Finland
- CCDS Background
- Signers of Campaign to Free Mumia Abu-Jamal, Now
- Google groups Cardozo NLG › This Friday-Angela Davis|Ruth Gilmore|Vijay Prashad|Laura Flanders Amy Cross