Peoples World personnel
- Co-editors, Joe Sims, Susan Webb, Teresa Albano
- Mundo Popular Coordinators, Rossanna Cambron, Barbara Russum
- Labor Editor, John Wojcik
- Political Correspondent Tim Wheeler
- Business Manager, Jenn Delgado
- Contributing Editors, Marilyn Bechtel, Pepe Lozano, Barbara Russum, W. T. Whitney, Joel Wendland, Roberta Wood
- Volunteer Translators and Copyeditors (list in formation), Sijisfredo Aviles, Jesus Alvarado, Bill Appelhans, Jim Lane, Owen Williamson
Bureau Chiefs and National Contibutors, Juan Lopez (N. Calif.), Rossanna Cambron (S. Calif.), Joelle Fishman (Conn.), John Bachtell (Ill.), John Rummel (Mich.), Tony Pecinovsky (Mo.), Dan Margolis (N.Y.), Rick Nagin (Ohio), Libero Della Piana, Scott Marshall, Elena Mora, Emile Schepers, Jarvis Tyner, Sam Webb
Party internet co-ordinator
- "I walked along with an old salt who, like me, has been protesting on Dallas streets for the last 30 or more years. He told me that it looks like Occupy Dallas and the protest upsurge it generated is about cooked. He told me that their first march, October 6th, had more than 400 people and that, if the people of Dallas truly supported them, we should have had a lot more than that now that the Dallas police, like thieves in the night, arrested 18 of them and evicted them all...
- ...He told me that most people don't really care that much about the erosion of our fundamental democratic rights, as long as it's only the young protesters losing out and not that noticeable in their own humdrum lives. He told me, in other words, that the protest upsurge in Dallas is on the wane and will soon be over. I told him he was crazy!"
- Contact the People's World, accessed Dec. 27, 2010
- http://www.cpusa.org/convention-discussion-cpusa-at-the-crossroads Convention Discussion: CPUSA at the crossroads by: Houston Club CPUSA March 8 2010]
- People's World: Occupy Dallas evicted and arrested, not beaten, Nov. 22, 2011 (accessed on Dec. 8, 2011)