Jay W. Walker
New York TimesNew York Times in an article critical of President Donald Trump's healthcare policy.
Townhall Meeting with Congressman Jerrold Nadler
"Teach In" about Fascism
Jay W. Walker was a speaker at a REFUSE FASCISM event called "Fascism in America: Can It Happen Here? Is It Happening Here? What is the Danger the Trump/Pence Government Poses?" The event was held in New York City on April 27th, 2017 at the Church of The Village.
- Sunsara Taylor, REFUSE FASCISM co-initiator
- George Prochnik, author, New Yorker contributor
- Rita Dentino, Exec. Dir., Casa Freehold of National Day Laborer Organizing Network
- Kieran Suckling, a founder and Executive Director of Center for Biological Diversity
- Andy Zee, REFUSE FASCISM co-initiator, Revolution Books NYC spokesperson
- Sunsara Taylor tweets about Jay W. Walker's appearance in an image at the New York Times, accessed June 3 2017
- Explaining the Health Payments That Trump Has Called ‘Ransom Money, accessed June 3 2017
- Congressional Town Hall in NYC: “Stand Up and Call Them What They Are!”, accessed June 3 2017
- Manhattan Congressman Calls Donald Trump a Fascist, accessed June 3 2017
- accessed June 3 2017