Herbert (Herb) Shore was a member of the Democratic Socialists of America National Political Committee from San Diego in 2004. He is currently listed as a sponsor of the Niebyl-Proctor Marxist Library in Oakland California.
In January 1975, New American Movement Discussion Bulletin issue number 12, carried an article, Towards a Class Analysis , Andrew Feenberg, Ann Lottridge, Herb Shore, Fritjof Thygeson, (San Diego NAM).
Memorial to Martin Chancey
In 1981, Grace Doucette, Andrew Feenberg, Anne Marie Feenberg, Virginia Franco, Ruth Heifetz, Muriel Jencks, Clint Jencks, Dorie Koppelman, Wally Koppelman, Fred Lonadier, Nick Nichols, Trudy Robideau, Herb Shore, Dave Strom, Jackie Tunberg, Bill Tunberg and Dick Walker signed a memorial to Martin Chancey for his work with the New American Movement.
DSA Conference delegate
California DSA “Key” list
DSA Renegotiate NAFTA petition
In 2009 Herb Shore, Democratic Socialists of America, signed a petition calling on President Barack Obama to Renegotiate NAFTA. The petition was initiated and circulated by Democratic Socialists of America.
DSA NPC member
- Theresa Alt
- David Duhalde
- Stuart Elliott
- Virginia Franco
- Paul Garver
- David Green
- Seth Hutchinson
- Barbara Joye
- Simone Morgen
- Michele Rossi
- Jason Schulman
- Joseph Schwartz
- Herb Shore
- Maria Svart
- Rannfrid Thelle
Democratic Socialists of America Unity
- 10th Anniversary Booklet for the New American Movement, 1981
- DSA Conference delegate list Oct. 12 1983 update
- CA DSA Key list January 24 1993
- Renegotiate NAFTA website: Signatories to the petition to President Barack Obama, April 16, 2008
-  DSA 2009 National Convention Evanston, Illinois November 13-15, 2009 report, DSA website, accessed June 11, 2010