Hannah Allison is an organizer at Democratic Socialists of America.
- Worked at Fordham University
- Worked at NYC Department of Education
- Worked at Missourians Organizing for Reform and Empowerment (MORE)
- Worked at NC State Department of Social Work
- Worked at Greenpeace USA
Hannah Allison start working for a small environmental organization called Appalachian Voices. They brought community members together to fight mountaintop removal coal mining.
- Since then, I’ve been a student and community organizer in places like Saint Louis, Missouri and Raleigh, North Carolina. As an organizer for Missourians Organizing for Reform and Empowerment, I organized neighbors and community members to save families’ homes from foreclosure. I also helped fi ght to increase the minimum wage in Missouri and to stop tuition hikes at state schools in North Carolina. 
DSA Ella Baker & Lucy Parsons Training Closed FB Group
New member phone bank
New member phone bank Public · Hosted by Communist Party USA.
Saturday, April 15, 2017 at 11 AM - 4 PM EDT
Your living room
- We're organizing a phonebank to our new members on Saturday and we need your help. The callfire service allow you to make the calls from home, using your smartphone, laptop or deskstop. You'll get a real charge from talking to them! Aint' nuthin like it!! Please click "going" if you can make calls! Thanks!
Those invited to participate on on Facebook included Hannah Allison.
DSA Disability Caucus/Working Group
DSA Women's Caucus Facebook group
Upper Manhattan/Bronx DSA Closed Facebook Group
Members of the Upper Manhattan/Bronx Democratic Socialists of America, closed Facebook group, as of May 28, 2017 included Hannah Allison .