Early NAM leadership
In 1971, the New American Movement National Interim Committee was composed of:
- Lynn North, Ann Arbor Mich.
- Harry Boyte, Chapel Hill, No. Carolina
- Martha Williams, Wash. DC
- Harold Henderson, Peoria, Ill.
- Marjorie Fields, New York City
- Staughton Lynd, Chicago, Ill
- Diana Adams, Cleveland, Ohio
- Frank Speltz, Davenport Iowa
- Chip Marshall - Field Staff Coordinator –
- Frank Speltz – Coordinator of the national conference
Travelers for NAM:
- New American Movement newspaper Vol. 1/No. 2 1971