- 1 DSA Solidarity Economy Working Group
- 2 DSA 2016 leadership
- 3 DSA Street marchers
- 4 NPC candidate
- 5 Democratic Socialists of America Unity
- 6 DSA Friends and Comrades coalition
- 7 DSA-LSC Discussion & Debate Facebook group
- 8 DSA Disability Caucus/Working Group
- 9 Environmental Working Group - Chicago DSA
- 10 References
He is the partner of Hope Adair.
DSA Solidarity Economy Working Group
According to lead facilitator Brandon Payton-Carrillo;
- Currently, we are active in strengthening our network of local solidarity economy/mutual aid working groups across the country. With active groups in Chicago, Cleveland and Central Arkansas, the SEWG has gotten involved in the creation of beverage co-ops, land trust development and various mutual aid projects.
DSA 2016 leadership
The 2016-17 Democratic Socialists of America National Political Committee elected members are: Jared Abbott, Hope Adair, Theresa Alt, David Green, Jose Gutierrez, Elizabeth Henderson, Frank Llewellyn, Sean Monahan, Simone Morgen, Brandon Payton-Carrillo, Joseph Schwartz, Peg Strobel and Russell Weiss-Irwin. The convention also voted to add two new honorary vice chairs: Deborah Meier and Bhaskar Sunkara. 
DSA Street marchers
Metro Atlanta Democratic Socialists of America marching October 2015. ·
With Rebekah Joy, Daniel Hanley, Keith Beaver, Nina Dutton, Barbara Joye, Adam Cardo, Leon Clymore, Bob Caine, Travis Reid and Scott Brown, Hope Adair, Brandon Payton-Carrillo Bob Wohlheuter, Steve Gill.
In August 2017 Brandon Payton-Carrillo stood for election to the Democratic Socialists of America National Political Committee, at the National Convention in Chicago, from Chicago Democratic Socialists of America.
- I was born in the great State of Wisconsin to a working class family in Beloit. During the nineties my little industrial town felt the full effect of NAFTA’s strife, and a little seed of economic justice planted. That seed was nurtured at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee where I graduated with a degree in political science. That is where I was exposed to my State’s socialist and progressive history. As I learned more about Frank Zeidler and the other Milwaukee socialist, I came to the conclusion that this was me! I currently reside in the City of Chicago, IL..
- During the last two years as part of the NPC, I have helped guide DSA’s transition from an organization of 6500 people into the third largest socialist organization in American history. My main area of activism has revolved around solidarity economics and workplace democracy. Because of this, I aided in revitalizing the national solidarity economy working group.
- On the local level in Chicago, I led the formation of a south side Chicago branch and created many connections with local organizations such as STOP Chicago and BLM.
Democratic Socialists of America Unity
DSA Friends and Comrades coalition
According to John Michael Colon;
- The DSA Friends and Comrades coalition is something that came out of DSA Libertarian Socialist Caucus members and was organized by LSC members informally and hasn't been approved by the group. We wish them well, and some of us will vote for them and promote them on our social media, but they don't represent the LSC. Next convention we aim to organize a primary and democratic process to put forward a slate. 
Members who stood were Dele Balogun, Jordan Buchman, Jetta Rae Robertson, Alexandra Dudley, John Hieronymus, Alexander Kolokotronis, Brad McGarr, Jack Suria Linares, Dan Pozzie, Brandon Payton-Carrillo.
DSA-LSC Discussion & Debate Facebook group
DSA Disability Caucus/Working Group
Environmental Working Group - Chicago DSA
- The Orange County Register, Cornel West joins Bernie Sanders on the campaign trail in South Carolina Sept. 12, 2015
- Dem Left, DSA Convention: New Strategy for a New Era Posted by Dsa on 11.18.15 Barbara Joye
- A Turning Point on the Left? Libertarian Caucus Debuts at Democratic Socialist Conference Saturday, August 05, 2017 By Adam Weaver, Truthout
- Jetta RaeFollow Aug 1 Introducing DSA Friends and Comrades