Boy Scouts of America May 2013;
- For my Eagle Scout Project led and taught Boy Scouts while repairing a local Catholic School Kindergarten playground.
In 2015, Austin Binns was interning for Rep. Brendan Boyle.
- Intern at Congressman Brendan Boyle, March 2015 – September 2015 (7 months). Was a legislative intern in the Washington D.C office.
- Fellow at Manan Trivedi for Congress, August 2014 – November 2014 (4 months). Worked on Manan Trivedi's Congressional Campaign in their field apparatus. Continued to recruit members of the Drexel College Democrats to volunteer for the campaign. Continued my experience in campaign field work by learning more advanced aspects of campaign work. Built on my experience in the VoteBuilder program used by the Democratic Party for voter contact.
- Allyson Schwartz for Govenor - Campus Coordinator for Drexel University, January 2014 – May 2014 (5 months).
- Obama for America September 2012 – November 2012 (3 months), Volunteer.
Austin Binns is an ROTC officer.
Ice Cream Social(ism), Public · Hosted by Drexel Socialists.
Tuesday, September 20, 2016 at 7 PM - 8 PM EDT
Drexel PSA Building
- Are you curious about all the talk about socialism that’s been going around? Do you want to be involved in helping the community on campus? Do you like ice cream? Students new (or old) to Drexel are invited to join Drexel Socialists at 7:00 on September 20th for an evening of ice cream and conversation about seizing the means of production. We’ll meet in the library of the PSA building, located at the corner of 33rd and Powelton.
Attendees included Austin Binns.
In 2016 Austin Binns was active in the Philly Socialists.
Democratic Socialists of America
As of September 30, 2017, members included Austin Binns.
BuxMont DSA Closed Facebook Group
Members of the BuxMont Democratic Socialists of America Closed Facebook Group, as of March 12, 2018 included Austin Binns.
Democratic Socialists of America Electoral Committee
In March 2018 Austin Binns was involved with the Democratic Socialists of America Electoral Committee.