World Peace Council
- We publish in this booklet a list of members of the World Peace Council elected at the Council's Session in Warsaw in 1977.
We Will Make Peace Prevail!
On March 28, 1982 the New World Review organized a gala luncheon "We Will Make Peace Prevail! Disarmament Over Confrontation, Life Over Death", at the Grand Ballroom, Hotel Roosevelt, New York City. Virtually all participants were identified as Communist Party USA.
Alan Thomson was listed on the Committee of Sponsors.
National Council of American-Soviet Friendship
National Council of American-Soviet Friendship Letterhead Feb. 26, 1982;
- National Chairman: Dr. Ewart Guinier
- Vice Chairman: "John Cherveny
- Secretary: Marilyn Bechtel
- Treasurer: Marvel Cooke
- Executive Director: Alan Thomson
Letterhead printed in "Soviet Active Measures, Hearings before the Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, House of Representatives, 97th Congress, 2nd Session, July 13, 14, 1982, p. 295.
2001, Solidarity with the Charleston 5
The May Day Supplement, page C, to the People's Weekly World May 12 2001, carried a dedication from "Connecticut labor and community activists standing in solidarity with the Charleston 5"
Signers included Alan Thomson.
- WORLD PEACE COUNCIL LIST OF MEMBERS 1977-1980, Information Centre of the World Peace Council Lönnrotinkatu 25 A 5 krs 00180 Helsinki 18 Finland
- We Will Make Peace Prevail! event brochure